Friday, April 5, 2019

Hello Again, I'm Back!

Hello.. it's me...

I'm back from an unintentional hiatus, it seems life gets in my way and I sometimes have to remind myself to comeback.  So many things have gone on in my world and so many things that I have started and yet to finish, so I am hoping this will keep me going and culpable to my many irons in the fire.

The past few months I have been busy crafting some mad, crazy and absolutely ridiculous fascinators and hats for some outings with friends.


First was Christmas and the Second Annual 12 Pubs of Christmas in Matthews NC was underway & we managed to raise funds for the Matthews Helping Center while having an absolute blast.  I do believe next year I will make some more & donate more $$ to the next charity








Then fast forward to St Patrick's Day when I made some hats for the Charlotte NC Parade. I picked up some hats from the Dollar Tree Store and started adding ribbons, mesh, flowers, wire & of course shamrocks and came up with some really cute hats for the celebrations.



I loved using deco mesh and left over ribbons from Christmas to ad that extra bit of pop to the hats.  The hats were a huge hit and I already have a few extra orders for next year


Antonette added her flair of purple, because she is a purple girl and it's her signature color.  I have been thinking that maybe I should have a signature color, we will have to see


I'm back to work on my embroidery for a new skirt on a dance dress, next blog in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment