Tuesday, January 21, 2014

After years of crafting, sewing & creating, the bug has hit to start a blog of my ideas, projects and generally my overall life.  I am sure this will be another interesting way for me to spend my multiple amounts of time, not, to share my musings & thoughts!

So I have been into crafting for years, and now after buying an embroidery machine, 7 years ago, I am now looking to brand myself outside of my circle and into the web.  My promise to you is to update at least once a week & perhaps more if my life doesn't get in the way:)

Still new to the blogging arena, I am sure the site will change here & there until, I find something I like.  And then again, I am always looking for that new next thing, so I am positive it will change again, but no worries, it's still me & my ramblings.

You can follow me on facebook at SewCheekyChic

No comments:

Post a Comment