Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Monogram Madness

I love the power of a monogram... don't we all.  Maybe it's a southern "thang", but I believe that we all have a bit of the south in us somewhere!  So when I am not making Irish dance dresses ( have I not mentioned that yet,) I love to monogram just about everything I can get my hands on.  I actually think since I did this great pullover and vests for myself I haven't taken in them off, maybe time to wash them, lol!
Here are some pullovers that I made for my daughter's dance friends.... funny enough I had made one for a dirty Santa gift for their dance class party.  I had made one with the dance school's initials with the interlocking vine embroidery, pictured below.  The amount of girls wanting to "steal" the pullover was hilarious.  I felt a little bad because they all wanted it & then was like eh...they all love it, perfect maybe the saddened girls who were not able to grab it would order one. 
 Lo and behold I had 4 orders by the time classes were over! 

You know when you get in that mode, you think to yourself ...what else could I do.  Hence Gracie's shorts,  time to try the circle monogram... I got them from the dryer, took them to the embroidery machine & voila!!! I loved them, too bad they are too small for her.  I guess I will check with her before I race off with her clothes!!
Time to feed the creative monster & off to sew I go. 
Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment